Monarchs win third straight
Schultz's goal came on a power play with 9:15 left in the game.
A little more than two minutes later, Tanner Pearson added some insurance to make it 2-0.
Linden Vey assisted on both goals.
Tyler Toffoli added an empty-netter with 2:28 left to ice the game.
The Monarchs (3-0-0-1), riding a three-game win streak, play at Hartford on Friday before Saturday's home opener against Providence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vin Sylvia: Hot stove plus hockey equals cool doubleheader - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Much-loved Lemire was dedicated to city's kids - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: High school hoops preseason jamboree finally a reality - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Monarchs' Morris salutes fans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Stunning ending authored by Brady. - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: A couple of Pioneers are on the move - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Memorial principal explains football time changes - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Joe Sullivan stories recall a great storyteller - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: City champ eyes state title - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
There are no little jobs in the armed forces
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings