Home » Sports » College Sports
College Football: Dartmouth knocks off previously unbeatean Yale
Dartmouth evened its overall record at 2-2 and its Ivy League mark at 1-1. Yale fell to 3-1 and 1-1.
The teams were tied 13-13 going into the fourth quarter and Pierre scored on a 6-yard run with 10:11 left to play and Riley Lyons kicked the conversion.
The Big Green defense then came up with a fumble recovery - Chase Womack caused it and Mike Banaciski got the ball - to end Yale's final possession.
Dartmouth opened the scoring when Williams connected with tight end Cole Marcoux for a 9-yard score on the first play of the second quarter. Yale blocked the conversion kick.
The Big Green pulled even with 7:05 left in the third period when Williams and Bo Patterson teamed up for a 32-yard TD.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chara's 'Gordie' lifts Bruins over Rangers - 0
- Bruin’s effort a turkey in 6-1 loss to Detroit - 0
- Krug lifts Bruins over Penguins in OT - 0
- B's top Hurricanes in overtime - 0
- Blues tip Bruins in shootout - 0
- Soderberg, Smith lead Bruins to victory - 0
- Strong third period helps Senators end Bruins hex - 0
- Former Monarchs lift Kings over Islanders - 0
- Lucic goal lifts Bruins to overtime victory - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice