License revocations for DWI announced
CONCORD — The Director of Motor Vehicles, Richard C. Bailey Jr., released the following list of Driving While Intoxicated revocations noting that the actual date of revocation may have preceded this announcement.
Alexandria – John L. Anderson, 25; Ashland – Ryan K. Thurston, 25; Bedford – Joseph A. Beaulieu, 25, Richard Keith Tombs, 48; Brookline – Donna L. Chapman, 51, Lawrence F. Keenan IV, 23; Chester – David L. Bastarache, 45; Chichester – Stephen R. Grafton, 58; Claremont – William Bourgoine, 58, Kevin D. Brooks, 39, David Lacoy, 53; Danbury – Daniel P. Metallic, 40; Derry – James J. Mullen, 26, Matthew J. Salem, 25; Exeter – Michael John Cain, 40; Farmington – Glynn A. Wells, 47; Freedom – William D. Gatterman, 55; Gilmanton – Jeremy J. Merrill, 38; Gorham – Andrea P. Stebbins, 34; Hillsborough – Zeth W. Kenney, 30;
Jaffrey – Stephanie E. Niemela, 45; Kingston – Timothy A. Conant, 21; Lancaster – Marlena G. Ladew, 27; Manchester – Dennis R. Lajeunesse, 24; Marlborough – Heather R. Belletete, 22; Middleton – Dana M. Anderson, 36; Nashua – Patricia Dervin-Fox, 56, Kevin J. Perez, 23, Daniel P. Ronan, 35; New Durham – Robert N. Dion, 40; Newfields – Joseph B. Bragg, 37; Pembroke – Ryan K. Burke, 25; Plymouth – David Otuechere, 20; Portsmouth – Allison C. St. Jean, 25; Rochester – Shelley Allene Wiggin, 50; Rumney – Gerald J. Nadeau, 63; Sanbornville – James F. Mullen, 51; Wilton – Lee S. Tellier, 27; Wolfeboro – Thomas P. Foley, 30, John C. McGuire, 27.
Out of state
Dolores A. Pontz, 56, Warwick, Mass.; Jacob N. Horta, 34, W. Warwick, R.I.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.