Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH football team still ranked No. 25
Playing before a Homecoming crowd of 18,412, UNH quarterback Sean Goldrich passed for two touchdowns.
Mike MacArthur of North Hampton booted his 40th career field goal, a 24-yarder. He is now tied with Connor McCormick (2002-05) for UNH’s all-time field goals.
UNH (2-3), which improved to 24-2 in its last 26 home games, welcomes No. 12 Villanova (4-2) Saturday in a noon start.
In ice hockey, Dick Umile’s team (1-1) dropped one spot to No. 13 overall in the USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine 2013-14 men’s college hockey poll. In the USCHO.com Division I men’s poll, UNH remained in the No. 13 spot.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- An NSA setback: Fourth Amendment wins first round - 15
- Fetal homicide: A compromise at last? - 4
- Freedom & discovery: A mathematician gets noticed - 0
- Preventing Newtown: Background checks won’t - 29
- Taunting taxpayers: Manchester teachers union won’t budge - 35
- Insurance choices: Shaheen, Shea-Porter, Kuster mislead - 19
- Looking for Abigail: Public can help find her - 3
- Riding lessons: DRED improves horse rules - 5
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 15
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement