Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nottingham teen faces charges of breaking into neighbor's home, sex assault
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, is facing two counts of felony burglary and a pair of misdemeanor sexual assault charges for allegedly breaking into the woman's home on July 31, court records say.
Lajoie first entered the apartment around 5:10 a.m. looking for cigarettes when he found the woman asleep in her bedroom, according to court records.
Lajoie allegedly told police that he returned to the home with the intention of having sex with the woman, according to court records.
Lajoie faces two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault for those offenses. Each count carries up to a one-year jail term and $2,000 fine.
Lajoie was initially charged with a count of aggravated felonious sexual assault when he was arrested back in July.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 10
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Total Votes: 917