Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nottingham teen faces charges of breaking into neighbor's home, sex assault
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, is facing two counts of felony burglary and a pair of misdemeanor sexual assault charges for allegedly breaking into the woman's home on July 31, court records say.
Lajoie first entered the apartment around 5:10 a.m. looking for cigarettes when he found the woman asleep in her bedroom, according to court records.
Lajoie allegedly told police that he returned to the home with the intention of having sex with the woman, according to court records.
Lajoie faces two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault for those offenses. Each count carries up to a one-year jail term and $2,000 fine.
Lajoie was initially charged with a count of aggravated felonious sexual assault when he was arrested back in July.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief