Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man, 19, accused of robbing CVS in Derry
Edward Hewitt, no known address, was arrested on a warrant at 2:30 a.m. Sunday after turning himself in at the Derry Police Department, said Derry Police Capt. Vernon Thomas. Hewitt was also arrested on an electronic bench warrant out of Keene for failure to appear.On Sept. 16, a man entered the CVS Pharmacy at the intersection of East Broadway and Crystal Avenue and immediately drew a handgun.
Along with the CVS robbery, one other robbery in town possibly involved a gun while the other robberies didn’t, Thomas said, adding that the department statistics don’t specify the type of weapon involved in robberies.
“That’s not the only thing that exists but that’s one of the biggest motivators, probably the biggest motivators we deal with.” Thomas said.
In Nashua, there have been a number of robberies reported in the city in the last several weeks. Last year’s total of 28 robberies has already been surpassed, Nashua Police Lt. Denis Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 0
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
- Former county corrections officer drops appeal of his firing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
- Belmont makes deal to sell Winnisquam fire station for $240,000 - 0
- Salem's North Broadway may see another new retail plaza - 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 0
- $3.6 million rotary near Nashua-Hudson line advances - 0
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424