Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man accused of trying to hit Salem officer indicted for jumping bail
Wagnel Luna, 30, of Peabody, Mass., is facing two counts of bail jumping for allegedly trying to dodge charges that he allegedly fled from Salem police after selling heroin to a confidential informant.
Undercover officers brokered four transactions with Luna through the confidential informant, according to prosecutors.
Wagner was directing traffic at the intersection of Brady Avenue and Lowell Road when he attempted to stop the car, prosecutors said.
He was tracked down and apprehended by a police dog and its handler.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917