Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Bail revoked for man accused of harassing woman
Poulin was free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, scheduled for arraignment Oct. 25, when he was arrested for stalking.
Jose Miranda, 24, who provided what he said was his uncle’s address of 531 Hancock St. on an application for a court-appointed lawyer, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Wednesday that he is unemployed.
At Miranda’s arraignment, Judge Gregory Michael cited information in the police affidavit filed in support of Miranda’s arrest on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 29. A police prosecutor requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Miranda, noting he was convicted of reckless conduct in October 2012 in Hillsborough County Superior Court. The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Kyle Bisson, 27, who provided what he said was his sister’s address of 1675 Elm St. on his application for a court-appointed lawyer, asked for personal recognizance bail on his arraignment on a felony theft charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But in requesting $3,000 cash/surety bail, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Bisson is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a Sept. 24 conviction for resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424