St. Mary Magdalen, Thomas More College recommended in national Catholic guide
The Newman Guide and its updated companion magazine" My Future, My Faith' make searching for and getting advice on faithful Catholic colleges and universities easy. Both publications are available for free online and to order at TheNewmanGuide.com.
Primary sections include in-depth information on academics, spiritual life, residence life and student activities.
TheNewmanGuide.com website offers all of the content contained in "The Newman Guide" and "My Future, My Faith" and more than 400 pages of additional material about the recommended colleges.
In addition, and at the request of countless Catholic families, the Newman Society asked nearly 100 questions of each college on everything from Mass and confession times to what majors are offered, and from visiting hours in the dorms to a list of campus clubs and activities, and everything in between. Updated answers from the colleges are now available.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem - 9
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 19
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 60
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 8
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem