NHIAA Roundup: Trinity boys prevail on soccer pitch; Central wins again
Manchester Central 2, Keene 1 (OT): In Keene, Devin Lacroix scored the game-winner at 87:05 on a low shot to the corner. Sarah Michaud gained the assist to help Central improve to 11-3. Sara Swetland provided Central with a 1-0 lead in the 43rd minute and Sarah Thompson had the assist. Lindsay St. Pierre turned back 10 shots for Central for the shutout.
Plymouth 5, Bow 0: Jessica Toomey scored twice for host Plymouth in its victory over Bow. Plymouth completed the regular season with an 8-5-1 record. Ann Furbush, Nora Healey and Angelina Stewart also scored for the Bobcats. Bow dropped to 3-10-0.
Merrimack 3, Spaulding 0 (25-27, 25-21, 25-23): In Merrimack, Jen Coffey had 22 kills and Caitlyn Paulson added 15 service points. Elise Jolly contributed 13 service points and Jo Coffey had 15 service points and 15 digs with 36 assists. Christie Roy had one block.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 7
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
Push to block casino in NH ramping up