Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Sharon man arrested after standoff
Peterborough Police Chief Scott Guinard said about a dozen officers responded to the scene.
She reported her husband was intoxicated and that she and her son were able to leave the house and were in another town.
After about three hours, Riley came out.
“He didn’t immediately comply with arrest, but he was taken into custody with a minimal amount of force,” Guinard said Thursday. “He was not Tasered, no shots were fired and no one was injured.”
At his arraignment Monday at the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey, he entered no pleas for two of the charges and not guilty on the simple assault charge.
Riley is expected to return to court Oct. 21 for a probable cause hearing.
Sharon contracts the neighboring town of Peterborough for police service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 1
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917