Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Psychiatric patient accused of attack at Elliot Hospital
Ornelas, 54, of 54 Lancaster Ave., was to be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit District Court on one misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
“Although there was an altercation with this patient last evening in the emergency department, for the safety of staff and the patient, the Manchester Police Department took custody of him,” Whitcher added in a three-sentence statement.
The hospital’s waiting list reached its highest number ever on Sept. 3 with 49 adults and three children logged, Willgoose said.
Elliot Hospital recently began hiring Manchester police officers to occasionally supplement its security staff in the emergency room, Tessier said.
Bolduc retired from the New Hampshire State Police as a sergeant in 2011. He received an award in 2010 for saving a girl’s life in Weare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917