Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Psychiatric patient accused of attack at Elliot Hospital
Ornelas, 54, of 54 Lancaster Ave., was to be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit District Court on one misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
“Although there was an altercation with this patient last evening in the emergency department, for the safety of staff and the patient, the Manchester Police Department took custody of him,” Whitcher added in a three-sentence statement.
The hospital’s waiting list reached its highest number ever on Sept. 3 with 49 adults and three children logged, Willgoose said.
Elliot Hospital recently began hiring Manchester police officers to occasionally supplement its security staff in the emergency room, Tessier said.
Bolduc retired from the New Hampshire State Police as a sergeant in 2011. He received an award in 2010 for saving a girl’s life in Weare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 2
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917