Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Psychiatric patient accused of attack at Elliot Hospital
Ornelas, 54, of 54 Lancaster Ave., was to be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit District Court on one misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
“Although there was an altercation with this patient last evening in the emergency department, for the safety of staff and the patient, the Manchester Police Department took custody of him,” Whitcher added in a three-sentence statement.
The hospital’s waiting list reached its highest number ever on Sept. 3 with 49 adults and three children logged, Willgoose said.
Elliot Hospital recently began hiring Manchester police officers to occasionally supplement its security staff in the emergency room, Tessier said.
Bolduc retired from the New Hampshire State Police as a sergeant in 2011. He received an award in 2010 for saving a girl’s life in Weare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483