Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Psychiatric patient accused of attack at Elliot Hospital
Ornelas, 54, of 54 Lancaster Ave., was to be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit District Court on one misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
“Although there was an altercation with this patient last evening in the emergency department, for the safety of staff and the patient, the Manchester Police Department took custody of him,” Whitcher added in a three-sentence statement.
The hospital’s waiting list reached its highest number ever on Sept. 3 with 49 adults and three children logged, Willgoose said.
Elliot Hospital recently began hiring Manchester police officers to occasionally supplement its security staff in the emergency room, Tessier said.
Bolduc retired from the New Hampshire State Police as a sergeant in 2011. He received an award in 2010 for saving a girl’s life in Weare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917