Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Felon accused of raping woman in Nashua eight days after release from jail
Ryan Howe, 47, with no fixed address, is facing numerous felony charges for the attack, which happened on Oct. 4 at approximately 6 p.m. in the woods behind Grand Avenue.
The two walked together for a short time before heading onto a dirt road, when Howe suddenly changed his behavior and began verbally abusing her, according to court documents on file at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Anderson responded to the area and located the woman. She was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for an injury to her jaw and bruises on different areas of her body.
The victim told police she yelled for help after hearing a man walking his dog in the area, and that Howe then fled the woods by jumping over a fence and running, says the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483