Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Felon accused of raping woman in Nashua eight days after release from jail
Ryan Howe, 47, with no fixed address, is facing numerous felony charges for the attack, which happened on Oct. 4 at approximately 6 p.m. in the woods behind Grand Avenue.
The two walked together for a short time before heading onto a dirt road, when Howe suddenly changed his behavior and began verbally abusing her, according to court documents on file at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Anderson responded to the area and located the woman. She was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for an injury to her jaw and bruises on different areas of her body.
The victim told police she yelled for help after hearing a man walking his dog in the area, and that Howe then fled the woods by jumping over a fence and running, says the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917