Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suspended reporter charged in bathroom privacy case
Conor Brendan Makem, 45, of 5 West Concord St., Dover, was charged with one count of felony falsification of physical evidence and a dozen counts of misdemeanor invasion of privacy.
Afterwards, Makem, who has worked for The Rochester Times for the past decade, was suspended by Foster’s, which owns the weekly newspaper.
Falsifying physical evidence is a felony, which could yield up to … in prison. Each count of invasion of privacy is a Class A misdemeanor which could result in a year in jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Two in Keene robbed at home
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424