Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Tilton police make arrest in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory robbery
Police said Brady Gilbert, 23, was the man who entered the 120 Laconia Road store at 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, forced the clerk to open the register and grabbed the cash from the till.
He ran out of the store with the cash, heading toward the rear of the stores behind the outlets.
Police arrested Gilbert early Thursday evening after receiving calls with tips and leads, according to a news release.
Gilbert was arrested in the parking lot of the Tilton McDonalds. He was brought to the police station where he was booked and, when he refused bail, was taken to the Belknap County jail.
What's next: He is to be arraigned Friday at 1 p.m. in 6th Circuit Court, Franklin District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 2
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jailed man faces new charge for allegedly contacting witness - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 4
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 3
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 4
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917