Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Gronkowski cleared, but status not
Gronkowski, who has had offseason back surgery and four operations to repair a broken forearm, has been practicing for several weeks but has not played in a game this season because he was waiting to get clearance from doctors to play.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick said only that Gronkowski will appear on the injury report. Gronkowski has been listed as questionable throughout the season, and that was the case again Friday.
--WR Danny Amendola (groin/concussion) was ruled out for Sunday's game. Amendola has been dealing with the groin since Week 1, but was knocked out of last Sunday's game against New Orleans on a hit to the head at the end of a run.
--RB Leon Washington did not practice on Friday as he continues to deal with an ankle injury that has bothered him for two weeks and has been ruled out.
--RB Brandon Bolden was once against limited in practice with a knee injury.
--G Dan Connolly did not practice on Wednesday with a concussion suffered in the first half of last Sunday's game against New Orleans and is listed as questionable.
--TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) is listed as questionable.
--WR Matthew Slater (broken wrist) continues to be limited in practice and is questionable.
--CB Devin McCourty (shoulder) is listed as probable.
--DB Kyle Arrington (groin) was listed as full participation on Friday and is possible.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 9
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 2
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
Heroin bust suspect also a registered sex offender, child in home at time of drug arrest was grandchild
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal