NHIAA Football Roundup: Wade OT TD leads Central to win
NHIAA Football scores, scheduleFRIDAY NIGHT
Nashua North 21, Alvirne 15
Concord 34, Bedford 27
Keene 33, Dover 19
Central 42, Londonderry 35, OT
Pinkerton 63, West 12
Nashua South 35, Bp Guertin 17
Salem 38, Merrimack 14
Spaulding 17, Exeter 7
Winnacunnet 28, Timberlane 14
Souhegan 33, ConVal 7
Laconia 20, Lebanon 17
Merrimack Valley 32, Hanover 29
Monadnock 56, Milford 14
Pembroke 14, Kennett 6
Bow 43, Bishop Brady 23
- - - - - - - -
Memorial at Goffstown, 1:30
Windham at Hollis/Brookline, 1
Trinity at John Stark, 1:30
Portsmouth at Plymouth, 1:30
Kingswood at St. Thomas, 2:30
Kearsarge at Sanborn, 7
Raymond at Gilford, 1:30
Somersworth at Mascoma, 1:30
Newfound at Newport, 1:30
Stevens at Farm’ton-Nute, 1:30
Campbell at Epping-Newm., 2
Fall Mountain at Pelham, 6
* all times p.m.
Senior Jesiah Wade scored on a two-yard run in the extra session to lead Central (5-2) to the win. Wade finished with 207 rushing yards and three touchdowns.
Londonderry (3-4) tied the game to force overtime, getting an Aaron Gaudet touchdown pass to Dave Weidenfield from five yards out with 32 seconds remaining in regulation.
Londonderry was led by Gaudet, who went 17-for-24 for 189 yards passing, three touchdowns and an interception.
Spaulding 17, Exeter 7: At Rochester, Spaulding opened the fourth quarter with a 21-yard field goal from Mitch Cyr to make it 10-7 Red Raiders.
Exeter led 7-0 at the half on a touchdown from Max Medley, who caught a pass from Zach Pafford for the touchdown.
Scott finished with 27 carries for 140 yards to go over 1,000 on the year. Snow had 16 carries for 102 yards. Both teams are now 4-3.
Bow 43, Bishop Brady 23: At Bow, Matt Ehrenberg led the Falcons with 217 yards and six touchdowns. Bow improved to 5-1 while Brady fell to 3-3.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 9
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 2
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
Heroin bust suspect also a registered sex offender, child in home at time of drug arrest was grandchild
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal