NHIAA Football Roundup: Wade OT TD leads Central to win
NHIAA Football scores, scheduleFRIDAY NIGHT
Nashua North 21, Alvirne 15
Concord 34, Bedford 27
Keene 33, Dover 19
Central 42, Londonderry 35, OT
Pinkerton 63, West 12
Nashua South 35, Bp Guertin 17
Salem 38, Merrimack 14
Spaulding 17, Exeter 7
Winnacunnet 28, Timberlane 14
Souhegan 33, ConVal 7
Laconia 20, Lebanon 17
Merrimack Valley 32, Hanover 29
Monadnock 56, Milford 14
Pembroke 14, Kennett 6
Bow 43, Bishop Brady 23
- - - - - - - -
Memorial at Goffstown, 1:30
Windham at Hollis/Brookline, 1
Trinity at John Stark, 1:30
Portsmouth at Plymouth, 1:30
Kingswood at St. Thomas, 2:30
Kearsarge at Sanborn, 7
Raymond at Gilford, 1:30
Somersworth at Mascoma, 1:30
Newfound at Newport, 1:30
Stevens at Farm’ton-Nute, 1:30
Campbell at Epping-Newm., 2
Fall Mountain at Pelham, 6
* all times p.m.
Senior Jesiah Wade scored on a two-yard run in the extra session to lead Central (5-2) to the win. Wade finished with 207 rushing yards and three touchdowns.
Londonderry (3-4) tied the game to force overtime, getting an Aaron Gaudet touchdown pass to Dave Weidenfield from five yards out with 32 seconds remaining in regulation.
Londonderry was led by Gaudet, who went 17-for-24 for 189 yards passing, three touchdowns and an interception.
Spaulding 17, Exeter 7: At Rochester, Spaulding opened the fourth quarter with a 21-yard field goal from Mitch Cyr to make it 10-7 Red Raiders.
Exeter led 7-0 at the half on a touchdown from Max Medley, who caught a pass from Zach Pafford for the touchdown.
Scott finished with 27 carries for 140 yards to go over 1,000 on the year. Snow had 16 carries for 102 yards. Both teams are now 4-3.
Bow 43, Bishop Brady 23: At Bow, Matt Ehrenberg led the Falcons with 217 yards and six touchdowns. Bow improved to 5-1 while Brady fell to 3-3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Brady to suspicious Texan: Pats 'just played better' - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not half bad - 0
- Eagles’ Kelly amps up support for Foles - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way (again) - 0
- For Patriots, an imperfect victory over Houston - 0
- NH's Griffin settling into NFL with Texans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Gap between Pats, Texans may not be so large - 0
- NFL Thanksgiving Roundup: Ravens outlast Steelers - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: When things look bleak, they just keep playing ... and winning - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Winter storm pushes up East Coast after weekend blast - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 2
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
UNH lecturers seek to unionize