Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Rochester man charged with brandishing rifle, reckless conduct
Police responded around 9:15 p.m. after receiving a report of a man who was walking around the residential area with a rifle.
Following an investigation, they charged Gage White, 18, of 105 Whitehouse Rd. Lot #36, with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct for allegedly pointing and waving a loaded rifle at another man.
White, who was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover on $5,000 cash bail, is scheduled to be arraigned Monday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917