Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in motorcycle crash
Alexander Krause, 31, was driving north on Lincoln Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday when he entered an intersection and crashed into an SUV driven by Jose Rosario-Mariano, 41, of Manchester, who was heading east on Manchester Street, said Sgt. Andrew Vincent.
"For whatever reason, he just decided to gun it, full-throttle gun it," Boudreau said of the motorcyclist.
Krause died at the scene and likely was not wearing a helmet at the time, Vincent said.
"I didn't see a helmet anywhere," he said.
"My (daughters) had to see it all unfold right before their eyes," he said. "It was pretty gruesome."
Boudreau called 911 and stayed on the phone with dispatchers until emergency responders arrived. He said a bystander and paramedics each tried to perform CPR on the man.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072