Home » Sports » College Sports
Bucknell rallies to edge Dartmouth
Dartmouth fell to 2-3 overall, while the Bison improved to 2-4 and snapped a four-game losing streak to the Big Green.
Dartmouth junior quarterback Alex Park hit junior wide receiver Bo Patterson for a 21-yard score in the final minute.Merrimack 51, St. Anselm 9: Senior quarterback Joe Clancy completed 38 of his 56 passes for 441 yards and six touchdowns to lead the Warriors, who improved to 4-3, at Grappone Stadium.Junior quarterback Andrew Murphy was 24 for 39 for a touchdown for St. Anselm, which dropped to 0-7.
ran for 110 and accounted for seven touchdowns to lead the Bears.
PSU drops to 1-5 and 0-4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson poised to win sixth Sprint Cup crown - 0
- Hamlin on pole for Sunday's Goody's 500 at Martinsville - 0
- Truck Series will return to Loudon Sept. 20 - 0
- McMurray winsat Talladega.; Jimmie Johnson takes Chase lead - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Ford Fall Brawl has plenty of big names - 0
- NHMS gets Sprint Cup schedule; trucks returning - 2
- Brad Keselowski outduels Kasey Kahne to return to victory lane - 0
- Harvick takes Kansas; Kenseth’s Nascar Sprint Cup lead dented - 0
- Pines Speedway Reunion set in Groveland, Mass. - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0