Home » Sports » College Sports
Bucknell rallies to edge Dartmouth
Dartmouth fell to 2-3 overall, while the Bison improved to 2-4 and snapped a four-game losing streak to the Big Green.
Dartmouth junior quarterback Alex Park hit junior wide receiver Bo Patterson for a 21-yard score in the final minute.Merrimack 51, St. Anselm 9: Senior quarterback Joe Clancy completed 38 of his 56 passes for 441 yards and six touchdowns to lead the Warriors, who improved to 4-3, at Grappone Stadium.Junior quarterback Andrew Murphy was 24 for 39 for a touchdown for St. Anselm, which dropped to 0-7.
ran for 110 and accounted for seven touchdowns to lead the Bears.
PSU drops to 1-5 and 0-4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Wildcats defeat Maine to advance - 1
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- SNHU wins national title - 1
- UNH fires coach McCloskey over 'incident of inappropriate physical contact with a player' - 0
- UNH No. 18 in USCHO.com poll - 0
- Since Day 1, a focus on excellence for Penmen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Nashua survey reveals class sizes as major issue - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice