Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Bicycling robber eludes capture in Laconia
The robbery happened at 10:44 p.m. At the 280 Court St. store. A white man, about 5-foot-7, wearing a gray/white striped hoodie and a mask, entered the store and demanded "the cash," according to a news release issued by the police department.
No weapon was shown and the robber made no threats.
The clerk backed away from the counter and the man reached across and grabbed the cash in the register. He ran out of the store but moments later was seen on a black mountain bicycle pedaling away from the scene.
Police said witnesses saw the robbery and the store is equipped with video surveillance.
Investigators are asking anyone who has information about the incident to call them at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917