Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Bicycling robber eludes capture in Laconia
The robbery happened at 10:44 p.m. At the 280 Court St. store. A white man, about 5-foot-7, wearing a gray/white striped hoodie and a mask, entered the store and demanded "the cash," according to a news release issued by the police department.
No weapon was shown and the robber made no threats.
The clerk backed away from the counter and the man reached across and grabbed the cash in the register. He ran out of the store but moments later was seen on a black mountain bicycle pedaling away from the scene.
Police said witnesses saw the robbery and the store is equipped with video surveillance.
Investigators are asking anyone who has information about the incident to call them at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917