Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Investigation continues of Rochester reporter facing invasion of privacy charges
Conor Brendan Makem, 45, of 5 West Concord St. in Dover, was charged with one count of falsification of physical evidence and a dozen counts of misdemeanor invasion of privacy.
Makem, who worked as a reporter for The Rochester Times — which is owned by Foster’s Daily Democrat — for the past decade, was terminated Thursday morning.
Police found probable cause to investigate child pornography and obscene matter and the interception and disclosure of telecommunications prohibited, according to the affidavits and warrants used to search Makem’s workspace, home and his seized electronic items — including computers, phones, camera and portable storage devices.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483