Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH football up in polls; hockey team drops
North Dakota State (7-0) maintained its top ranking in both polls, but quietly the University of Maine (6-1) is ranked No. 11 in the Sports Network Poll, up from No. 14 last week. The Black Bears also moved up three spots to No. 14 in the FCS Coaches Poll.
The Wildcats hit the road to face Stony Brook Saturday in a 4 p.m. contest.
The UNH men’s hockey team slid one spot to No. 14 in the USCHO.com Division I poll. The Wildcats hosted No. 4 Michigan and managed a 1-1 tie on Friday and a 3-2 overtime loss Saturday. UNH (1-2-1) remained No. 13 in the weekly USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine college hockey poll.
Minnesota (4-0-0) took over the top spot in both hockey polls.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 30
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Two in Keene robbed at home
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list