Home » Sports » Basketball » Celtics/NBA
Scholarship honors departing co-directors of YMCA Camp Belknap
"It's a way of life. I am most proud of the camp and what it stands for. Every person who is on staff has to have gone there. For me, it wasn't just a job, it was a way of life, a passion. It was where I wanted to be," said Clark. In his early years, he was a camper, leader, division head and waterfront director.
The new directors are no strangers to the camp. Seth spent 11 summers over 14 years there, and he and Stephanie became engaged at Camp Belknap. They were living in Boulder, Colo., and returned to Camp Belknap where Seth served as program director before he and Stephanie were chosen as the new co-directors. "We had a great life in Boulder, but Camp Belknap's mission is important to us," he said
For more information or to download a brochure, go to www.campbelknap.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Next sign-up begins Aug. 11 for community-supported fishery - 0
- Energy Commission lays out roadmap for improving efficiency - 0
- A taste of the Old West in Pelham at The Great Nor'easter - 0
- Salem board gives OK for expanded funeral home parking - 0
- Senior News: Lifelong Learning Institute plans fall class previews - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Pigs, ATV update and the bear facts - 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 2
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH