Scholarship honors departing co-directors of YMCA Camp Belknap
"It's a way of life. I am most proud of the camp and what it stands for. Every person who is on staff has to have gone there. For me, it wasn't just a job, it was a way of life, a passion. It was where I wanted to be," said Clark. In his early years, he was a camper, leader, division head and waterfront director.
The new directors are no strangers to the camp. Seth spent 11 summers over 14 years there, and he and Stephanie became engaged at Camp Belknap. They were living in Boulder, Colo., and returned to Camp Belknap where Seth served as program director before he and Stephanie were chosen as the new co-directors. "We had a great life in Boulder, but Camp Belknap's mission is important to us," he said
For more information or to download a brochure, go to www.campbelknap.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- What a genius does with $500,000; named a MacArthur Fellow - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Mailbag is abuzz with bee, apple information - 0
- Highland Games at Loon cool time for brave hearts - 0
- At Loon, independence vote seen as doing Scotland proud - 0
- Unveiling judiciary history, retired NH chief justice's official portrait unveiled - 0
- NH preview of events beginning Sept. 21 - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Deer hunting vs. deer shooting - 0
- Libraries offer DVD on stuttering in nine NH public libraries - 0
- Family Resource Center in Nashua offers 'Nurturing Fathers' workshop - 0
NH preview of events beginning Sept. 21