Scholarship honors departing co-directors of YMCA Camp Belknap
"It's a way of life. I am most proud of the camp and what it stands for. Every person who is on staff has to have gone there. For me, it wasn't just a job, it was a way of life, a passion. It was where I wanted to be," said Clark. In his early years, he was a camper, leader, division head and waterfront director.
The new directors are no strangers to the camp. Seth spent 11 summers over 14 years there, and he and Stephanie became engaged at Camp Belknap. They were living in Boulder, Colo., and returned to Camp Belknap where Seth served as program director before he and Stephanie were chosen as the new co-directors. "We had a great life in Boulder, but Camp Belknap's mission is important to us," he said
For more information or to download a brochure, go to www.campbelknap.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Awaiting a boy's best friend in Windham - 0
- Salem schools consider kindergarten options - 0
- Retired nurse celebrates 106 years - 0
- NH Senior News: Children to bring Christmas caroling to Littleton area center - 0
- New Wolfeboro bakery seeks funds through crowsourcing, would provide jobs for those with developmental disabilities - 0
- SnowCoach makes winter majesty accessible - 0
- 2 from NH complete Air Force training - 0
- In the longest nights of the year, our birds are living on the edge - 0
- Inmates give back, making Christmas gifts - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'