Scholarship honors departing co-directors of YMCA Camp Belknap
"It's a way of life. I am most proud of the camp and what it stands for. Every person who is on staff has to have gone there. For me, it wasn't just a job, it was a way of life, a passion. It was where I wanted to be," said Clark. In his early years, he was a camper, leader, division head and waterfront director.
The new directors are no strangers to the camp. Seth spent 11 summers over 14 years there, and he and Stephanie became engaged at Camp Belknap. They were living in Boulder, Colo., and returned to Camp Belknap where Seth served as program director before he and Stephanie were chosen as the new co-directors. "We had a great life in Boulder, but Camp Belknap's mission is important to us," he said
For more information or to download a brochure, go to www.campbelknap.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hundred Nights Shelter is holding its first annual Holiday Auction this Dec. - 0
- Derry places 'Giving Tree' in Municipal Center - 0
- Former Londonderry student sails into Navy career aboard the USS Lincoln - 0
- Frisella Fine Art Studio in Candia to hold open house - 0
- Ballet superstar Misty Copeland joins local dancers in Nutcracker - 0
- AC/DC Tribute Band to rock Rochester Opera House - 0
- Memorial recalls church fire, while calling to mind those lost to AIDS - 0
- Reunion of sisters mirrors impact of WWII - 0
- Grammy-winning conductor at helm of 'Nutcracker' orchestra - 0
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?