Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Dunkin' Donuts robbed in Belmont
Police said the robbery happened just before 9:30 p.m. A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a piece of clothing covering his face entered the coffee shop armed with a knife and demanded cash.
Once he obtained the money, he ran out the door. Two clerks on duty were not harmed in the incident.
Officers from both Laconia and Tilton police departments responded to the scene and searched for the robber. A police dog was brought in from Gilford to try to track him down but the robber wasn't located.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Belmont police detective Raechel MoultonBolton and/or Sgt. Adam C Hawkins at 267-8350.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917