Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Derry town administrator John Anderson agrees to step down
The Town Council voted, 6-1, last Tuesday night not to renew Anderson's contract after it expires on Oct. 25, pending receipt of the signed separation agreement. Counselor Mark Osborne was the lone councilor to vote in opposition.
Budreau has refused to comment on the separation agreement beyond a two-paragraph statement issued after last week's council meeting.
Reached by phone Monday, Rosenberg said another attorney is representing Anderson in the matter with the town. Rosenberg referred inquiries to attorney Kevin Leonard, who couldn't be reached for comment.
Other councilors have also refused to comment.
Following the alleged incident last summer, the Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his former attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes.
"Whatever happened, happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
Anderson has remained on administrative leave since July 12, the day after the alleged incident at his house.
The salesman told police that he was working in the neighborhood on July 11. He approached Anderson's house, knocked on the door, but no one answered. As he was leaving, he said he noticed an arm extending out the door and waving him back, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424