NHIAA Roundup: Two hat tricks power Central boys
The Little Green improved to 13-2, winning their 13th straight.
Justin Reno scored the other goal and Mesumbuko added an assist. Central goalkeeper David Gagnon made two saves in the win. Dover got its goal from Ayalew Binette late in the game.
Pembroke 5, Manchester West 0: Pembroke improved to 9-6 led by goals from Celia Sartwell, Lexi Duclos, and Emilee Harlow. Assists were registered by Emma Foss and Maddie Bardier. Kristin Kezar had the shutout win in nets.
Dover 3, Pinkerton 0 (25-12, 25-13, 25-23): In Derry, Lexie Verreault had 16 digs for the Astros. Molly Wotten led Dover with 12 kills and teammate MacKenzie Geppert added 22 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warner officials research solar energy project - 0
- $22.3m approved for MTBE assessment plan - 1
- 11th-hour deal in Seabrook Station labor battle - 1
- Seabrook Station labor lockout would draw NRC presence - 5
- No agreement reached in Seabrook Station labor talks - 0
- Seabrook plant close to lockout in union dispute - 53
- Wind-power foes object to forum sites - 10
- Decision on merits of PSNH scrubber goes back to PUC - 1
- Grafton residents glad to be dropped from wind project - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice