NHIAA Roundup: Two hat tricks power Central boys
The Little Green improved to 13-2, winning their 13th straight.
Justin Reno scored the other goal and Mesumbuko added an assist. Central goalkeeper David Gagnon made two saves in the win. Dover got its goal from Ayalew Binette late in the game.
Pembroke 5, Manchester West 0: Pembroke improved to 9-6 led by goals from Celia Sartwell, Lexi Duclos, and Emilee Harlow. Assists were registered by Emma Foss and Maddie Bardier. Kristin Kezar had the shutout win in nets.
Dover 3, Pinkerton 0 (25-12, 25-13, 25-23): In Derry, Lexie Verreault had 16 digs for the Astros. Molly Wotten led Dover with 12 kills and teammate MacKenzie Geppert added 22 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 22
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 0
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 12
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama the oblivious - 6
- Roger Simon: What Nelson Mandela overcame - 1
- George Will: Raise the minimum wage? It's iffy - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan