Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Manchester pharmacy robbed
According to the clerk, the man entered the 36 Elm St. store about 3:20 p.m., approached the counter and handed the clerk a note. The clerk told police he didn't read the entire note but while no gun was shown, the note made reference to a gun and he understood at the time that he was being robbed.
The clerk handed over some cash to the robber who fled the store on foot, heading toward Cheney Place. He was last seen getting into the back seat of an older green Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The thief is described as a black man, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was wearing a red and white horizontal striped knit hat, a black sweatshirt with gold lettering on the chest and lower back, black pants and black gloves.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917