Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester pharmacy robbed
According to the clerk, the man entered the 36 Elm St. store about 3:20 p.m., approached the counter and handed the clerk a note. The clerk told police he didn't read the entire note but while no gun was shown, the note made reference to a gun and he understood at the time that he was being robbed.
The clerk handed over some cash to the robber who fled the store on foot, heading toward Cheney Place. He was last seen getting into the back seat of an older green Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The thief is described as a black man, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was wearing a red and white horizontal striped knit hat, a black sweatshirt with gold lettering on the chest and lower back, black pants and black gloves.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483