Pinkerton Academy to host substance abuse forum
The forum is called “Substance Misuse in our Communities: What do you Know?” It is scheduled to run from 5 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at Pinkerton’s Stockbridge Theatre.
In recent weeks, Santa Fe said a number of organizations and officials have been receptive to holding the forum and have reached out to help in the effort.
The panel of experts joining the forum will include: Timothy Rourke, Governor’s Commission on Substance Abuse; Jim Reams, Rockingham County Attorney; Lisa Mure, Community Health Institute; Capt. Vernon Thomas, Derry Police Department; Dr. Thomas Scott, Parkland Medical Center; Deanna Barreiro, Parkland Emergency Department; Dr. Louise Morin-Davy, Center for Life Management; Jessica Beaudoin, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Center for Life Management; Kimberly Bavaro, Juvenile Diversion Program-The Upper Room. Following the presentation, professionals will be on hand to address questions and concerns.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 8
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 1
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383