Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Plaistow lawyer may face more charges in boating crash
The crash happened last May 26 about 11:30 p.m., injuring five people in the other boat and killing Eric Eskeland of Merrimack.
Delker briefly met with lawyers connected to the case on Wednesday, and set a June 23 trial date in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Buswell is also facing charges in a second case for the alleged rape of a 15-year-old boy while the two were in his boat on Country Pond sometime between July and August 2011.
The sex assault charges are punishable by 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
He was ordered to have no contact with any person under 16 years of age, including the teenage boy he allegedly assaulted. Buswell also signed a waiver of email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917