Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
State police investigating serious assault in Westmoreland
Walter Field, 48, of 159 Depot Road was attacked at his residence by an unknown assailant or assailants, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire State Police.
Field suffered significant injuries as a result and was taken to the Lebanon hospital for treatment. State police learned of the assault in a telephone call just before 8:30 p.m. from the residence requesting medical assistance for Field.
Investigators believe the assault is an isolated incident and that there is no danger to the general public.
Anyone with information pertinent to the investigation is asked to call trooper Thomas Byrne at 603-223-8494 or 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 10
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483