Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Masked gunman robs Shawn's Corner Market in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A masked gunman robbed Shawn's Corner Market on Somerville Street Tuesday night, police said.
The gunmen entered the 912 Somerville St. store about 8:30 p.m., pointed a black handgun at the 24-year-old clerk and demanded money and a carton of cigarettes.
He then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash and the cigarettes.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-11 with a medium build. He was wearing a black mask, a black jacket with a hood, a dark baseball cap, dark jeans and dark tennis shoes with white trim on the soles.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through manchestercrimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483