Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Search fails to find body of Manchester man missing for a half-century
"This is Manchester's missing person case, but we'd want anyone to come forward and provide closure to the family," Monahan said. "Any closure that could be provided would be welcome."
In a commentary published today, Tafralian's daughter asks for anyone who knows about her father's death to come forward.
Beaudoin lined up soil scientists and ground-penetrating radar operators to back his theory. But in early 2005, the landowner wouldn't allow the field to be dug up, fearing financial responsibility if environmental problems surfaced.
He said Bedford police have no leads, and it remains a Manchester police case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two men sought for shooting at Sunapee house - 0
- Ex-Plaistow detective could be jailed for attending chief's funeral in uniform - 0
- Man charged in Nashua kidnap case wants statements suppressed - 0
- Clerk thwarts Kelley Street store robbery in Manchester - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- UPDATED: Nashua man accused of beating girlfriend - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 11
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown camps react to attendance reports - 0
- Executive Council approves removal of Exit 12 Merrimack tollbooths - 0
- Nashua panel to consider two police contracts - 0
- World War II veteran from Berlin to receive French Legion of Honor - 0
- Stocks tumble on Ebola fears - 0
- Liberia, U.S. officials say Ebola patient showed no symptoms before flying - 0
- Obama winning on a foreign policy issue for a change - 0
- Yom Kippur at Etz Hayim Synagogue - 0
- 2 NH residents file lawsuit against JetBlue for sudden drop during flight - 0
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917