Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare's square-wheeled 'rollout'
This, too, is progress given that the first - widely publicized - young man to enroll, Chad Henderson, actually never signed up. And many of the members of the studio audience for last week's Rose Garden infomercial hadn't been able to sign up yet, either. Still, there's an old saying: "The plural of anecdote is data." Now we've entered the era of, "The singular of anecdote is data, too."
Meanwhile, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius says the "A-Team" is on the way to fix the problems, and President Obama says the "best and brightest" are on the case. And any day, Vice President Joe Biden will probably reassure us that Santa is on top of things.
And the Republicans who insisted that this monstrosity had to be delayed are looking just a little bit more reasonable with every passing tick.
Jonah Goldberg is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and editor-at-large of National Review Online.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 2
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Wildcats defeat Maine to advance - 1
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- SNHU wins national title - 1
- UNH fires coach McCloskey over 'incident of inappropriate physical contact with a player' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 1
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty