Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Football Roundup: Dartmouth routs Columbia, 56-0
It was the largest margin of victory for Dartmouth (3-3, 2-1 Ivy) in 77 years. Columbia (0-6, 0-3 Ivy) dropped its seventh straight game dating back to last year.
Sophomore quarterback Dalyn Williams threw for 149 yards on 11-of-18 passing. He was replaced by junior Alex Park in the third quarter.
Defensively, sophomore linebacker Will McNamara picked off a pair of passes and returned both for touchdowns.
At Springfield, Mass., St. Anselm was tied with AIC at halftime, 14-14, but the Yellow Jackets pulled away in the second half Saturday to drop the Hawks to 0-8.
AIC (6-2) went ahead 14-7 with a pair of touchdowns before Charles scored from 12 yards out in the second quarter to tie the game.
At Framingham, Mass., the Framingham State defense forced a pair of turnovers and held Plymouth State (1-6) to just three field goals on 112 yards of total offense Saturday.
On PSU's final six offensive possessions the Rams forced a three and out each time and twice held the Panthers to negative yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released