Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Teen pleads not guilty to threatening Sanborn High students with gun
Timothy Soucy, 18, of 24 Sanborn St., was arraigned Monday in the Plaistow Circuit Court on three counts of criminal threatening and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the incident in the school’s parking lot on Sept. 30.
A former student at the school, Soucy is accused of making the threats to three students while sitting inside a car.
State Police are prosecuting the case and have not said what prompted the alleged threat.
According to the charges, Soucy allegedly placed the students in fear of “imminent bodily injury or physical contact by pointing what appeared to be a handgun” at them.
State Police Trooper Mike Coraluzzo would not say whether police ever recovered a handgun, saying only that the case remains under investigation.
The incident prompted a significant police response from several law enforcement agencies and forced the school to order a lockdown.
Soucy will remain free on bail, but Coraluzzo asked that he have no contact with two women and another male with whom he is acquainted in addition to the three male students named in the complaints.
In court, Soucy said one of the women with whom he was ordered to have no contact was his ex-girlfriend.
Coraluzzo said Soucy has no criminal record.
Soucy said he graduated from the high school last year.
The criminal threatening charges are Class A misdemeanors while the disorderly conduct charge is a violation. If convicted, Soucy could face thousands in fines and spend up to a year in jail on each misdemeanor charge.
Soucy is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?