Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen pleads not guilty to threatening Sanborn High students with gun
Timothy Soucy, 18, of 24 Sanborn St., was arraigned Monday in the Plaistow Circuit Court on three counts of criminal threatening and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the incident in the school’s parking lot on Sept. 30.
A former student at the school, Soucy is accused of making the threats to three students while sitting inside a car.
State Police are prosecuting the case and have not said what prompted the alleged threat.
According to the charges, Soucy allegedly placed the students in fear of “imminent bodily injury or physical contact by pointing what appeared to be a handgun” at them.
State Police Trooper Mike Coraluzzo would not say whether police ever recovered a handgun, saying only that the case remains under investigation.
The incident prompted a significant police response from several law enforcement agencies and forced the school to order a lockdown.
Soucy will remain free on bail, but Coraluzzo asked that he have no contact with two women and another male with whom he is acquainted in addition to the three male students named in the complaints.
In court, Soucy said one of the women with whom he was ordered to have no contact was his ex-girlfriend.
Coraluzzo said Soucy has no criminal record.
Soucy said he graduated from the high school last year.
The criminal threatening charges are Class A misdemeanors while the disorderly conduct charge is a violation. If convicted, Soucy could face thousands in fines and spend up to a year in jail on each misdemeanor charge.
Soucy is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 1
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424