Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Reward offered for information on Claremont robbery
The robbery of the credit union on Charlestown Road took place Oct. 11, a Friday, just before noon.
Only one suspect robbed the credit union, using a handgun, but it is possible the robber had accomplices, Chase said.
The investigation is progressing with the use of several leads, Chase said. "It's going forward, but at this point we don't have anybody in custody from it."
The suspect fled the credit union on foot, but police said a four-door dark burgundy or dark brown sedan was possibly the getaway vehicle. The vehicle is also described as having tinted windows, a trunk, no spoiler on the back and black walled tires with aluminum rims.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the Claremont Police Department at 603-542-9538.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483