Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Reward offered for information on Claremont robbery
The robbery of the credit union on Charlestown Road took place Oct. 11, a Friday, just before noon.
Only one suspect robbed the credit union, using a handgun, but it is possible the robber had accomplices, Chase said.
The investigation is progressing with the use of several leads, Chase said. "It's going forward, but at this point we don't have anybody in custody from it."
The suspect fled the credit union on foot, but police said a four-door dark burgundy or dark brown sedan was possibly the getaway vehicle. The vehicle is also described as having tinted windows, a trunk, no spoiler on the back and black walled tires with aluminum rims.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the Claremont Police Department at 603-542-9538.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424