Chichester Central's principal honored in D.C.
"The trip has been fantastic; it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I have been so busy here; I have barely had five minutes," Stiles said.
"But what was really important is that all the principals in attendance had an opportunity … to discuss some of our successes and the challenges we all face and how to tackle those issues," Stiles said.
"It was surprise, it was an honor. You go through the day and you do what you do, you handle situations and hope that you have a positive influence on people during the day, and to have a teacher say what you do is valuable enough to bring attention to it, I was very humbled by that," Stiles said.Stiles added that she feels that Chichester Central, a K-8 grade school, has a special community of students and staff that without whom none of this would be possible.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- MCC students get hands-on experience building Manchester home - 0
- Manchester board holds off seeking $22m for building projects - 0
- Nashua survey reveals class sizes as major issue - 1
- Young teacher puts education in motion - 1
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 12
- Nashua school board approves changes in design, hospitality, music programs - 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383