Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester shooter sought; victim still not ID’d
Buildings near the shooting site were locked down Sunday as officers and a SWAT team swept the neighborhood in search of a man described as Hispanic with an Afro hairstyle and pony tail. The shooter is described as being between 18 and 20, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
“We heard the shots. We thought at first it was somebody playing around with the garbage cans and slamming them down real hard. Next thing I know, there’s a guy here laying on the ground,” said Peter Laberge, who was checking on his mother at her Dubuque Street home Sunday afternoon when the shooting happened.
A shed behind Laberge’s mother’s home had a bullet hole on the side facing the alley and damage on the north side where police appeared to have removed the bullet from the wood while searching for evidence.
Police believe the shooting happened after a fight at Crosstown Variety at 270 Amory St. Officers were already en route for the fight when calls started coming in about the shooting. email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 5
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 4
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424